WE ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC THROUGH AT LEAST AUGUST 31, 2020.
Until public health restrictions are lifted:
- If you have an existing booking, we will contact you to reschedule the event.
- We are offering discounted booking and gift cards
- Use promo code Spring2020 for 10% discount of future bookings. We will continue to offer free rescheduling should you need to change date/time of your event. If you plan on buying four or more tickets at once, use the 20% discount on gift cards to save even more.
- 20% discount on purchase of gift cards (discount requires a minimum gift card purchase of 4 admissions, can be used for games and merchandise). The coupon code, giftcard0415, will be applied automatically if you select 4 or more admissions. Discounted gift cards are available as email codes only (not as physical cards).
- We will continue to monitor and adhere to established guidelines from CDC and local government agencies. Please check back on our website frequently as we announce resumption of booking and service.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
We appreciate your understanding, and please continue to support us by booking games for later this year or purchasing gift cards.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus outbreak, Epic Team Adventures has established some new health and safety practices and improved some existing practices.
EPIC TEAM ADVENTURES IS OPEN for business and we take our guests’ health and safety seriously. We have the currently recommended health and safety practices in place to ensure that you can still come out and have fun.
From now until further notice,
- ALL BOOKINGS ARE PRIVATE WITH NO ADDED FEE. This means that your group will not share your escape room time slot with other groups. Once you book a time, any remaining tickets for that room / session will be blocked from purchase. Most groups have one person book for the whole group, so there would be no change to your booking experience. However, if your party wants to make multiple individual payments for the same session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
so we can create a private booking link for everyone to use.
- Between each game: ALL ROOM SURFACES, PROPS, DOOR HANDLES AND LOCKS ARE WIPED DOWN using disinfectant wipes which is the recommended cleaning approach for this virus. Room resets may take longer, while we spend additional time cleaning each room. Tablets used for signing waivers are also cleaned between each use.
- We are requesting that all players wash their hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds or more prior to entering and after leaving our rooms. We will also have alcohol-based hand sanitizer available for use. Please review and follow all of the CDC guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19.https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Daily health check for staff. Our standard policy (since before COVID-19) is for employees to stay home if they are ill, and to notify management immediately and go home if they get sick during a shift. In addition, we will check the temperature of each employee when they arrive at work. Any employee with a fever or who is coughing or sneezing will be sent home.
- NO FEE TO RESCHEDULE your group – if someone is ill and cannot attend, or if your company has to postpone the event. Please provide as much notice as possible (minimum 4 hours) so we can make staffing adjustments.
- We will continue to monitor and adhere to established guidelines from CDC and local government agencies.