Frequently Asked Questions
- Game Questions
- Booking Questions
- Membership Questions
- General Questions
- 1. May I bring my infant, toddler or pet?23.04.16More
No one under age of 10 is allowed in the room. The only exception is if your group has booked the whole room and the other members of the group are ok with the presence of your infant or toddler during the game. Per building regulations, the only animals allowed are service animals. If you do have a service animal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before finalizing your reservation.
- 2. Are the adventures scary?23.04.16More
Like any good story, there will be tension and intrigue to keep you intellectually and emotionally engaged. However, there is nothing gory or scary, and no one will jump out to startle you.
- 3. Do I need to play the stories in a room in sequence?23.04.16More
No, each adventure is a standalone story. You will not need any information from a previous adventure in order to succeed. The only connections between the stories in a series are in the narratives. You may miss some of the background connections if you play rooms out of sequence, but it should not affect your ability to complete objectives in the current adventure.
- 4. Will I actually be locked in a room?23.03.16More
No, our adventures are narrative-based, and each adventure has a different objective and most have nothing to do with escaping from the room. The doors are not locked, and you may leave and re-enter as necessary. However, your team will not get any more time, and you will miss part of the adventure.
- 5. How will I know when I am finished?24.03.16More
Each session will end in one of two ways. If a team completes the final objective before time runs out, there'll be a signal that will make it obvious to the team that they have succeeded, followed by a 'success' wrap-up video as the conclusion of the story. If a team does not finish the story within the allotted time, the session will end when the time is up, with a different version of the wrap-up video. In all cases, our game masters will debrief teams inside the rooms at the end of the wrap-up video.
- 6. How long does an adventure last?23.04.16More
Each session is scheduled for either 45 or 60 minutes, depending upon which adventure you choose. Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time to check in and briefing. Please also allow for a minimum of 15 minutes for debriefing and a team photo at the end of the session.
- 7. Where can I store my personal belongings during the game?23.04.16More
We provide storage lockers free of charge for our customers. We recommend you leave everything you don't need during the game in the lockers.
- 8. May I bring electronic devices into the room?23.04.16More
No cameras, photos or video are allowed in the rooms. We recommend you leave your electronic devices in storage lockers. If you need to keep your cell phone or pager with you, please keep the ringer on silent. Please do not take photos or video inside the room, or use the device to look up information during the game. If you have to take a call during the game, please step back to our reception area so the rest of the group can focus on continuing the game.
- 9. May children participate?23.04.16More
Children 10 or older may participate if they are accompanied by adults and can provide signed waivers by a parent or legal guardian. Regardless of age, all participants must have a ticket.
- 1. How much do tickets cost?23.04.16More
A single ticket is $30 plus Washington state sales tax.
- 2. Can I walk-in and join a game?23.04.16More
In order to start all games on time, we will close ticket sale 15 minutes before a scheduled session. However, if you arrive more than 15 minutes prior to the published start time and there is space available, you can join the group.
- 3. Can I bring one more person?23.04.16More
If there is availability, you can always purchase an additional ticket online. To ensure the best experience for the group and to adhere to occupancy limit, we do not allow more players than the stated maximum number for a given game.
- 4. Will I be paired up with other people?23.04.16More
Unless you purchase all the tickets available for the session, it is likely that others will join your group.
- 5. Can I have the session just for my group?
- 6. How do I book an adventure?25.12.16More
- Choose an adventure which interests you from the Adventures page.
- Select a day from the calendar which appears on the adventure page.
- Select a time from the list of times which appear after selecting a day.
- Enter the number of adults and children in your party.
- Click the Book Now button.
- Click the Proceed to Checkout button.
- Enter your billing information.
- Check the I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions checkbox.
- Click the Place Order button.
- 7. Do I have to pay in advance?23.04.16More
Yes, reservations will not be confirmed until paid in full.
- 8. Something's come up. Can I cancel?23.04.16More
You will receive a reminder email from ETA 72 hours prior to your scheduled session. If you are unable to attend, you can contact ETA up until 48 hours prior to the scheduled session to reschedule. All sales are final and non-refundable.
- 9. May I schedule a session during off-hours?23.04.16More
Yes, you may contact ETA to schedule a session that is not listed in the schedule. Promotional offers and discounts can not be used for a session that is not part of the published schedule.
- 10. How do ticket packages work?23.04.16More
When you purchase a ticket package, you will receive a promotional code you can use for future reservation of stories in the series you purchase. As long as you sign in to your account before making the reservation, the system wil recognize the package benefit and charge you accordingly.
- 11. Do I need to select a specific adventure at the time of reservation?23.04.16More
No. You will need to choose a specific room (series), but you will not be required to lock-in the specific story or adventure within that room.
If you are the first to reserve a session, you will have the option to choose the adventure you wish to play. Once an adventure is chosen, it is locked in and others who join the session will not be able to change the adventure choice. If you sign in as an Epic Adventure Club member but do not choose an adventure at the time of reservation, the next person making the reservation can choose from the adventures that you have not played. Your group will be contacted 24 hours prior to the scheduled session to finalize adventure choice.
- 12. Do you sell gift certificates?23.04.16More
Yes, ETA sells gift certificates for any dollar amount.
- 13. Can my team from work play?23.04.16More
Yes, adventures at ETA are designed as team activities. Whether you are interested in a fun team-bonding event, or a team-building session that assesses and develops specific skills, contact ETA event coordinator at email@example.com and we can help you plan a memorable experience.
- 14. Can I have a group event spanning multiple rooms?23.04.16More
Yes, our facility can accommodate up to 45 guests in simultaneous sessions in multiple rooms. If you are planning a large group outing, please contact ETA at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you choose the adventures that best meet your needs.
- 1. Where may I find your address, phone number, and hours of operation?13.07.16More
Our address (including a Google Map) and contact information may be found on our web site visiting this web address.
Another way to reach this page is to choose the Address menu option from the menu at the top of each page of our web site.
Also, for convenience, we have added our address and phone number to the bottom of each of our web pages.
Just in case, here is the information directly.
Epic Team Adventures
2815 2nd Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121