Fun and Effective Team Building
Epic Team Adventures is a ground-breaking interactive experience that offers challenges in critical thinking, problem solving, teamwork and communication. Through fun and immersive game play, we will help you pinpoint the strengths and weaknesses in your team’s group dynamic. We will provide definitive metrics to help your corporate team grow.
In each adventure, your team will exercise skills such as working with remote teams, cross-cultural communication, task prioritization, risk / reward analysis and process optimization. Our event coordinator can help you choose the adventures that best meet your needs and plan a memorable team-building or team morale event.
Our Facility And Room Focus
While all of our themed experiences are designed to exercise teamwork, communication, problem solving, logical analysis and thoroughness skills that are critical to functioning teams, each adventure also focuses on additional skills important to corporate teams:
- Vault of the Volcano God: prioritization, optimization, risk / reward analysis
- The Sparrow Files: problem solving, decision making
- Storybook Legends: strategic thinking, understanding how individual tasks contribute to the goal
- Room 25 Live!: lateral thinking, working with remote teammates, divide and conquer approach
- The Enigma Box
- The Maze of Games
Throughout the coming year, we will be adding additional adventures which focus on the following additional skills:
- shifting requirements
- cross-cultural communication
- working with geographically distributed teams
- crisis management
Team Dynamic Assessment Report
At the end of each session, the team will receive an assessment report including the following
- Overall and specific team performance compared to all previous teams
- Logical Analysis
- Team member contribution
We offer three different corporate packages. All three options include a complimentary team assessment report.
- The first option includes two different private-session adventures for each participant, with a 30-minute facilitated discussion moderated by our training staff between the two sessions. The total duration is approximately three hours.
- The second option includes a single private-session adventure for each participant, followed by a 30-minute facilitated discussion moderated by our training staff. The total duration is approximately 100 minutes.
- The third option includes a single private-session adventure for each participant, including a short debrief to answer any questions about the experience. The total duration is approximately 75 minutes.
Packages are available Mondays through Fridays 10 am – 1 pm and 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Please contact us if you are interested in evening sessions. A 14-day minimum advanced
reservation is required.
Contact email@example.com or call 206-629-2339 to reserve your team event.
If you are interested in the third option (without the moderated discussion) and would like to book a time during our public business hours, you may book a session with as little as two hours advance notice at https://epicteamadventures.com/adventures/